Our tooth fairy letters are written by individual tooth fairies, each with a distinctive personality. Every letter opens a door to an imaginative world that your child will gleefully explore.
Letters from a Tooth Fairy
Arriving soon at a bedroom near you
Want to be the first to know when Letters from a Tooth Fairy are available? Then sign up for our FairiEmail list - and we'll let you know!
One of the big milestone events of childhood is the loss of a tooth. So why not turn this occasion into an entertaining event for your child?
Letters from a Tooth Fairy are letters written by individual tooth fairies, each with distinctive personalities. Every letter opens a door to an imaginative world that your child will gleefully explore, providing an experience that is:
- Lively. Drama. Comedy. Intrigue. Our tooth fairies got it covered.
- Vivid. A lot can happen to a tooth fairy en route to pick up a tooth. And our fairies love to recount it all.
- Interactive. Our tooth fairies could just write a simple letter and leave it that. But it's much more fun when they get your child involved.
- Educational. The writing and drawing prompts tickle your young child's imagination - and train while they entertain.
- Memorable. The more you and your child engage in the scripted fun, the stronger the memories you'll make.