Printable tooth fairy letter adventures that stretch out the fun for days
Losing a tooth is a big milestone in your child's life. And we want to help you turn those moments into a playful rite of passage.
To that end, we offer printable tooth fairy letters written by our quirky tooth fairies and delivered over a series of nights. Each letter creates an interactive and entertaining experience for your child—and an easy and stress-free one for you! Just print and hide these letters. Your child's imagination will take it from there.
So download some today, and transform a tooth fairy visit into an occasion to remember.
Includes letters for two consecutive tooth losses (back-to-back service calls, as we like to say!) at a 14% savings over individual letters
This printable tooth fairy letter bundle is a good choice for the child who likes to sing or do word games. It provides what you need for two consecutive tooth losses and includes both letter adventures in the Ariafee series.
Ariafee is as mesmerizing as the songs she loves to sing. She's been known to become so enamored with her performance in front of a mirror in a child's room that she loses all track of time. She's also reconciled herself to the fact that she needs this tooth fairy gig until she gets her big break.
In "Ariafee Tries to Sing (A1)," Ariafee attempts to sing your child a song but snores instead. Mortified, she seeks out Dr. Say-ahh-fee, who prescribes treatment to make the words to her song come out in a most unusual way.
In "Ariafee Sings in Code (A2)," Ariafee's written a new song to commemorate your child's latest tooth loss, but the lyrics are in code and first need to be deciphered by your child.
Key features include:
This printable tooth fairy letter bundle is a good choice for the child who likes treasure hunts and a lot of silly activity. It provides what you need for two consecutive tooth losses and includes both letter adventures in the Mischiefee series.
A lover of practical jokes, Mischiefee's colleagues often wonder how this tooth fairy was hired in the first place. At one time or another, almost everyone —fellow tooth fairies, close friends, even teachers— has been the target of his pranks.
In "Mischiefee's Treasure Hunt (M1)," Mischiefee decides it's no fun to just put the ToothLoot (the money tooth fairies leave children for their teeth) under a pillow, so he gives your child a series of five clues that lead to spots all around your house.
In "Mischiefee Plays Pick a Number (M2)," Mischiefee offers your child two choices: take the ToothLoot right away or play a game for it.
Key features include:
This printable tooth fairy letter bundle is a good choice for the child who appreciates villians and drama. It provides what you need for two consecutive tooth losses and includes both letter adventures in the Bumblefee series.
Bumblefee is our doughnut-loving tooth fairy -- and a tooth hoarder. She is dedicated to providing great service, no matter the obstacle.
In "Bumblefee Spends the ToothLoot (B1)," Bumblefee stops en route to buy a doughnut with the tooth money she intended to leave your child. Her problems don't stop there. Naughty ex-tooth fairy Fweebolwitz shows up and steals part of it too. How can she ever make this right?
In "Bumblefee Offers a Replacement Tooth (B2)," Bumblefee offers to exchange the tooth your child lost for a fully installed replacement tooth. But this service has some glitches. Obviously.
Key features include:
Not ready to commit to a bundle? Then these are a perfect place to start. And at a cost of less than a greeting card, each is still a good deal.
- Loose Tooth Letter Bundle: Inspector Skeeterflip, our Loose Tooth Checker, visits your child to confirm the presence of a loose tooth. A few days later, Tooth Fairy Bumblefee drops by unexpectedly to also check it out and explain what will happen -- and who might come -- after the tooth falls out. Runs for two nights. Free.
- Ariafee Tries to Sing (A1): The Singing Tooth Fairy, tries to sing your child a song and snores instead. Mortified, she seeks out Dr. Say-ahh-fee, who prescribes treatment to make the words to her song come out in a most unusual way. Runs for two nights. Free.
- Ariafee Sings in Code (A2): The Singing Tooth Fairy, has written a new song to commemorate the loss of your child's tooth, but the lyrics are in code and need to be deciphered. Runs for two nights. $2.99
- Bumblefee Spends the ToothLoot (B1): En route to pick up your child's tooth, Bumblefee buys a donut with some of your child's ToothLoot. As if that weren't enough, naughty Fweebolwitz steals part of it too. How can she ever make this right? Runs for three nights. Free.
- Bumblefee Offers a Replacement Tooth (B2): Bumblefee offers to exchange the tooth your child lost for a fully installed replacement tooth. But this service has some glitches. Runs for three nights. $2.99
- Mischiefee's Treasure Hunt (M1): Bored with leaving ToothLoot under a pillow, Tooth Fairy Mischiefee decides to send your child on a quest to find it. As with any good treasure hunt, one clue leads to the next. Runs for one night. Free.
- Mischiefee Plays Pick a Number (M2): Mischiefee is back and up to more of his games. In this two-night tooth fairy letter adventure, he offers your child two choices: take the ToothLoot right away or work for it. But even work is play when Mischiefee's involved! Runs for two nights. $2.99
- Smigglesfert Sneezes and Loses the Tooth (S1): There's been an emergency, and our trusty but anxious Tooth Fairy-in-Training is assigned to pick up your child's tooth. Unfortunately, he loses it and desperately seeks your child’s assistance to find it before he gets kicked out of The Tooth Fairy Academy. Runs for four nights. 14-page letter and certificate. Free.
- Flitterfee Forgets to Visit (F1): It happens. A tooth fairy forgets to visit. But do you ever wonder why? In this tooth fairy letter adventure, you'll get that (long and rambling) answer, in true Flitterfee form. Runs for two nights. Free.
Some pointers regarding our tooth fairy letters:
- All letters are in PDF format and available for immediate download and printing. Before printing, letters can be personalized with child's name.
- Each letter includes some activity the particular tooth fairy needs your child to do, like find the ToothLoot, draw a picture, decipher coded words, write a letter, follow clues, fill out a form, make a choice, etc.
- Most letters run for multiple nights. What kid doesn't like to stretch out the fun, and our tooth fairies are happy to oblige!
- Each letter comes with a tooth fairy certificate and instructions on when and where to hide the letters, tooth money, and other activity props.
- Any letter can be used for a boy or a girl, since our tooth fairies are trained to visit all children.
- Letters set up the possibility that a fellow tooth fairy might visit the next time. We do this so your child can have the broadest experience with our tooth fairies. In other words, when you finish with one tooth fairy's series, you can start another's.
- A 30-day full refund policy is offered on all of our letters in the event you or your child are unsatisfied with the experience.
Didn't find what you need? Let us know. We're here to get this right!.